November 25, 2020
Buttler smashed six fours and four sixes in his knock
The right-handed batsman produced late fireworks to complete his fifth ODI hundred on the last ball of England’s innings, helping them reach an unlikely 302-6 in their 50 overs after Australia won the toss and put them in.Earlier, Buttler and Chris Woakes propped up England’s innings after they had been reduced to 189 for six."The Adelaide Oval will host the fourth ODI on Friday. We bowled in areas they could hit and you don’t do that to a quality player like Jos. The duo added 113 in their unbroken partnership, with 102 of those runs coming in the last 10 overs. "I thought Jos was probably the difference in the sides, certainly with the bat.Australia’s first-choice quicks Pat Cummins and Josh Hazlewood returned to side in four changes and the bowling kept England in check for a considerable period before Buttler and Woakes began their assault.Sydney: England’s Jos Buttler struck a belligerent unbeaten 100 to set up a 16-run win over Australia in the third one-day international on Sunday, as the touring side took an unassailable 3-0 lead in the five-match series."He paced his innings to perfection."I don’t think we bowled as well as we could have."Australian all-rounder Marcus Stoinis scored 56 in 43 balls and added 74 in a sixth-wicket stand with wicketkeeper Tim Paine, who made 31 in 35 balls, to give the hosts hope of victory, but the target proved beyond their reach. He took the responsibility on his shoulders and .Finch reviewed the umpire’s lbw decision but replays showed the ball was clipping the leg stump and the on-field decision was upheld.."I thought the way we bowled the first 45 overs was pretty good and obviously Jos played exceptionally well and Woakes played well at the end," Smith said.. played anchor in one way, until the last five or six overs.The hosts, who won the Ashes series 4-0, lost wickets at crucial junctures in reply and fell short in their chase, reaching 286 for six in their 50 overs.Wood was England’s best bowler with 2-46 in his 10 overs while Rashid also dismissed Marsh for 55 for his second wicket for the touring side, who lost Liam Plunkett to a left hamstring injury when the paceman was in his second over."So proud of the guys today," England captain Eoin Morgan said at the presentation.Australia captain Steve Smith and Mitchell Marsh were going along nicely in a fourth-wicket stand of 68 before the former was given out caught behind off fast bowler Mark Wood with wicketkeeper Buttler clinging on to a low, one-handed grab. I thought we were probably chasing 30 too many..Aaron Finch continued his strong run with the bat with a 62 in 53 balls after back-to-back centuries in the first two ODIs but the opener’s dismissal in the 21st over to leg-spinner Adil Rashid severely hampered wood drying equipment Manufacturers the hosts’ progress.The umpires went to the television room to check the catch but there was no conclusive evidence to rule it out, much to the disappointment of Smith and the Sydney crowd.Buttler smashed six fours and four sixes in his knock and was ably supported by Woakes, who scored 53 in 36 balls.
Posted by: arundsaweinab at
03:17 AM
| No Comments
| Add Comment
Post contains 540 words, total size 3 kb.
November 19, 2020
It was not for nothing the Durham player
Three-time World Cup finalists England have been trying for the past 42 years to lay claim to a trophy in a major 50-over tournament. That they managed to hold their own in a match where there was quite a few twists and turns, should boost Pakistan’s morale.England have come a long way in a short space of time since a humiliating first-round exit at the 2015 World Cup in Australia and New Zealand. Even as Sarfraz Ahmed’s unpredictable Pakistan stand between them and a second straight Champions Trophy final appearance, England will fancy their chances.16 million to take part in the lucrative Indian Premier League this season. Notwithstanding Paki-stan’s remarkable turnaround after a embarrassing loss to arch-rivals India in their tournament opener in Birmingham, hosts England will take to the field at Sophia Gardens with their noses ahead. It was not for nothing the Durham player was paid a handsome $2.Pacers Jake Ball and Liam Plunkett have been doing the job with the ball, while a fired-up Mark Wood revelled in his role as Morgan’s strike bowler, propelling the side to the semi-finals.Pakistan will be boosted by Sarfraz’s match-winning knock in the team’s three-wicket win over Sri Lanka, which put them into the semis. While the middle order batting remains a concern, Sarfraz said Pakistan will address it so that the likes of Mohammad Hafeez and Shoaib Malik click when the situation demands. Wood has returned this summer after three bouts of ankle surgery but his pace remained intact, often bamboozling opposition batsmen with his 90mph missiles.In Ben Stokes, they have one of the world’s best all- rounders, who can inflict damage on the opposition with both bat and ball.England have by far been the best team in the tournament.Pakistan have a potent pace attack in Mohammad Amir, Junaid Khan and Hasan Ali.Joe Root is a world-class batsman and is the fulcrum around whom the England batting revolves..In Eoin Morgan’s well-balanced unit, the world sees a chance for England to realise their dream. They thrashed Pakistan 4-1 in a bilateral ODI series last year at home, including a world record score of 444/3 at Trent Bridge, which provides ample proof of their resurgence in recent times in a format they are still in the process of mastering. Morgan and Jos Buttler complete the middle order, while openers Alex Hales and Jason Roy have the ability to be devastating at the top. Another round of enterprise at the top by the new man would do Pakistan a world of good. Roy, though, has not been in the best of form and could be replaced by Jonny Bairstow for the last- four clash.Cardiff: England will fancy their chances of extending the search for an elusive major global ODI silverware despite drawing a mercurial Pakistan in the first semi-final of the ICC Champions Trophy here on Wednesday.The green shirts are also excited wood drying chamber for sale about the explosive entry of opener Fakhar Zaman, who slammed 50 off 36 balls against the Sri Lankans. They are the only team still unbeaten in the competition as they sailed into the semi-finals with three victories on the trot in the group stage.
Posted by: arundsaweinab at
02:34 AM
| No Comments
| Add Comment
Post contains 536 words, total size 3 kb.
November 16, 2020
Tokyo is due to host the opening ceremony
Besides cost, her plan also drew complaints over aesthetics.0 billion yen ($1."I think this is a wonderful plan that meets criteria such as basic principles, construction period and cost," Prime Minister Shinzo Abe told a special cabinet meeting on the design.2 billion). Seating capacity will be about 68,000.Under the new China portable saw mill plan, construction is to be completed in November 2019, ahead of the January 2020 deadline demanded by the International Olympic Committee.It will have a height of 49.Japan on Tuesday chose a new, slimmed down 2020 Olympic stadium design, after an earlier version set off a row over a $2 billion price tag that would have made it the world’s most expensive sports venue.After deliberations, the JSC chose the slightly cheaper of the two, a joint venture involving renowned architect Kengo Kuma with an estimated cost of approximately 149.3 metres high, also featured a traditional Japanese touch in the use of 72 wooden columns, but planned three floors above ground and two below.The new plan, which calls for five floors above ground and two below, involves placing greenery on stadium decks to shut out Tokyo’s scorching summer sunshine. He added that merging the stadium with the abundant greenery surrounding the venue would prove to be a "legacy of Japanese style" that would outlast the 2020 event.The country’s preparations for the global games suffered a humiliating setback this year when the government pulled the plug on the original stadium plan by Iraqi-British architect Zaha Hadid following spiralling costs and complaints over the design.. Tokyo is due to host the opening ceremony on July 24 that year. The winning proposal, which beat one involving Pritzker Architecture Prize-winning Japanese architect Toyo Ito, is far below the price estimated under the now-ditched design by Hadid.2 metres (162 feet), lower than the original design of 70 metres, which was criticised as too high and for being a potential eyesore on Tokyo’s skyline.Two new plans — both by Japanese architects and with sharply lower cost estimates — were released last week by the Japan Sport Council, which is overseeing the project.The new plan aims to "create Japanese tradition" by using steel frames and wood with a concept of a "stadium of trees and green", according to documents submitted to the JSC."I am feeling the weight of the awesome responsibility," Kuma told private broadcaster Nippon TV right after the announcement.The other proposal, at 54.Explaining his design concept after the announcement, Kuma told reporters he wanted to use wood in the stadium’s partial roof.
Posted by: arundsaweinab at
02:40 AM
| No Comments
| Add Comment
Post contains 427 words, total size 3 kb.
November 11, 2020
Jimi made history by playing his rendition
The guitar got stolen in 1971 and changed hands a few time. And no gold, silver or diamond can soot up the value of a guitar as much as the name of the artist associated with it. It later found its way to a Christie’s auction in 2004 and was sold to an anonymous collector, who again sold it to a private collector a couple of years later, fetching a million dollars.Bob Marley’s Washburn 22-Series Hawk – $1. Guitars which have touched the hands of legendary artistes like The Beatles, Clapton and Richards, have gone on to become some of the sought after instruments for collectors. The guitar was originally bought by the band’s manager in 1962 and was left behind after a concert just a year later.The six-string musical instrument that has added melody and magic to lyrics creating mesmerising music has grown to create value for itself in millions. Jimi made history by playing his rendition of The Star Spangled Banner with this guitar.2 million to $2 million.
The estimated price of the guitar is said to be from $1..7 million at an auction in Qatar, it broke the world record for being the most expensive guitar ever sold.4 million, almost three times to its estimated price of $800,000. From the collection of John Lennon, Bob Marley, Jimi Hendrix, and others, we bring you a list of the most expensive guitars and the interesting story behind the price tag. In 1971, the signer presented the guitar to his guitar technician Gary Carlsen who then founded a charity and gave the guitar away as a lottery prize.John Lennons Gibson J-160E — $2.Jimi Hendrix’ Fender Stratocaster - $2 millionThe popular guitarist picked up his Fender Stratocaster and rocked nc feeder the stage at the Woodstock music festival in 1969.4 MillionWith Beatles shooting to popularity, everything related to the band had dollar signs on them.7 millionWhen Fender Stratocaster guitar was sold for $2.2 millionOne of the most iconic singers of the world, Bob Marley surprisingly owned only seven guitars over the span of his career.
Fender "Reach Out to Asia" Stratocaster — $2. The instrument is declared as a national treasure by the Jamaican government. Later in 1998 Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen is said to have paid two million dollars for the iconic piece of history. The guitar used by John Lennon while recording the albums ‘Please Please Me’ and ‘With the Beatles’ was lost for 40 years.Keith Richards’ 1959 Les Paul Standard— $1 millionKeith Richards was the lead guitarist of one of the most popular English band The Rolling Stone and the guitar in question — Les Paul Standard was among the best in the market. The particular guitar was used to record songs like Little Red Rooster, Time is on My Side, The Last Time, Get Off My Cloud, that went on to be their earliest hits. Not a part of any singer’s personal collection, but for a cause by Reach Out to Asia foundation, the guitar was signed by Bryan Adams, Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Eric Clapton, Paul McCartney, Jimmy Page and Brian May. When the guitar finally made a re-appearance in 1990, it was sold for just under a million dollars. It is one of the earliest and significant guitars in John Lennon’s career and was sold at an auction in 2015 for a whopping $2. The instrument was then said to be with the drummer named Mitch Mitchell for about three decades.
Posted by: arundsaweinab at
03:44 AM
| No Comments
| Add Comment
Post contains 583 words, total size 4 kb.
November 04, 2020
He is also a part of a short film
It’s my most successful song on YouTube till date. The singer says, "It feels amazing. Born and raised in Mumbai, Arjun is also a trained method actor from Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in New York City and a trained Indian classical singer as well as a great Piano/Guitar player.Reminiscing about the days where he performed his first gig, Arjun giggles and says, "I was in a metal band as a singer and guitar player. As much as he loves all the artists and appreciates them for their work, one artist that inspires and stands out for him is AR Rahman.."The 29-year-old singer is now currently in Thailand shooting the music video with Universal music. Apart from his new hits, the artist is best known for his work in horizontal wood band saws Factory the movie Goa Goa Gone (2013) and Pizza 3D (2014) and his rising popularity on YouTube. This was at Rasberry Rhinoceros in Juhu, Mumbai. "It’s been interesting and fulfilling all the way through," says Arjun. In the immediate future, he is doing a couple of singles that will be out in May or June, one with Universal music and another with Desi music factory. There were literally 15 people attending, four of which were in my band. I’m proud of every song I’ve released so far. He is also a part of a short film in which he has acted which was just finished shooting.Young and talented is what comes to our minds when we talk about the Go Goa Gone singer, Arjun Kanungo whose latest song called the La La La in collaboration with Neha Kakkar hit 36 million views on YouTube."The Mumbai based singer, songwriter shares his journey with us and says that he has been happy and healthy the all throughout his journey and that’s more than anyone can hope for. "I’ve had more successful projects than unsuccessful ones and for that, I feel blessed. I’ve always wanted to do commercial mainstream music but hold it to the highest standard that I could. Talking more about his music, he says, "I have always tried my best to be honest with my music and myself. My mum and family have supported me throughout the way," he says. I feel like it will be my first song to cross 50 million views!"He started his musical journey as an 18-year-old and at the age of 20 he already started composing jingles for ads and then soon at 21 started his tour with the iconic Asha Bhosle as the male lead singer for her live band. It was an experience that I can never forget.
Posted by: arundsaweinab at
12:54 AM
| No Comments
| Add Comment
Post contains 448 words, total size 3 kb.
<< Page 1 of 1 >>
25kb generated in CPU 0.044, elapsed 0.0716 seconds.
32 queries taking 0.0638 seconds, 52 records returned.
Powered by Minx 1.1.6c-pink.
32 queries taking 0.0638 seconds, 52 records returned.
Powered by Minx 1.1.6c-pink.